Tuesday, June 29, 2010

call me sometimes if you need me ~ for i'm always in the mood
to talk to you
ANY TIME
come to see me ~ for i'm always ready to see your
face! at my door ~ day or night
ANY TIME
send me an email ~ for i'm always happy to share
something that has brought you a smile or laughter
ANY TIME
"YOU" ~ Diane ~ "YOU" ~ Kathy ~ "YOU" Stevie
Each one of ~ "YOU" ~ IS ~ MY FAVOURITE!
I LOVE YOU!
All three of you are
MY children
And ~ I thank God for each one of you!!!
I think of all three of you as ONE
Each one of you has a different personality!
Each one of you is SO BEAUTIFUL!
Each one of you is SO LOVING to me!
I hope to live to see the day that each one of you will
SEE! one another!
AS I SEE! each one of you!
HOW DID I GET SO LUCKY!!! ? ? ?
I am truly Blessed! and I thank God for the husband I had,
( dear sweet and loving CW )
and for the daddy you children had!
( always tryed to get you what you wanted...
worked too many hours many times )
YOU WERE ALWAYS LOVED!
Isn't that what LIFE is all about?
I love you Diane ~ Kathy ~ Stevie
forever!!!
~*~*~*~
from Mama
~*~*~*~
Tuesday~June~29~2010~8:52pm
Imogene(Jean) Owita Nabors Lewis
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

No comments:

Post a Comment