Monday, September 19, 2011

"MAKE ME A BLESSING ALWAYS!"

When I look in the mirror ~ I see Jesus' Face!

And, I say 'Today, Dear Lord ~ Don't let me cause You any disgrsce.

Dear Lord, help me to help the ones You would help

AND MAKE ME A BLESSING ALWAYS!

And, Dear Lord, help me to finish the chores  that I should finish today,

AND MAKE ME A BLESSING ALWAYS!

Imogene(Jean) Owita Nabors Lewis
Wednesday, September 14, 2011

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

I had been raking leaves around my back doorsteps, and front doorsteps,  resting a few minutes and I was sitting in Mama's metel rocking chair from the 60's that Doris had given me, and the
first line of this JeanSongIONL  came into my mind ~ I thought, I can't write that down ~ I don't see Jesus' Face when I look in the mirror ~ and then came the second line into my mind ~ and the rest of the poetry. I researched in the KJV Holy Bible and found some Scripture that made me realize that this was all about THE MIRROR OF GOD'S WORD. ~

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

No comments:

Post a Comment