Monday, October 7, 2013

I'M GOING TO THE MALL

 
 
I LOVE TO SHOP and  now I like to go by myself
WHEN I WAS YOUNGER a friend and I would go together about every day
 
THOSE WERE THE FUN DAYS and now are the 'slowing down some' days
I LOVE TO SHOP but now I mostly SHOP at QVC and HSN and that suits me okay~IONL
 
 
 
 
(((( The wife tells her husband, "I'm going to the mall.
Tape the Home Shopping Network for me." )))
 
 
 
LIFE IS
 
A  SPECIAL
 
OCCASION
 
 
 
 
 
AMERICA NEEDS
 
A  R E V I V A L
 
AND
 
GOD WILL HEAR
 
'our humble prayer'.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 (( IF you feel lonely and 'left out' of the lives of other people's lives 
 
( just humbly say  " Jesus. "  . .for. . .He is. . . 'near'  and
 
He never fails us. . .and tells us to 'kindle' fires to warm up the lives of others ~
 
( knowing ) that. . .GOD GIVES TO THOSE WHO GIVE! ))) ~IONL~ 10/7/2013 5:01PM
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
kindle fires to 'warm up' your life. )))
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment