Tuesday, November 5, 2013

EXPECTING ( A MOVE OF GOD!!! ~ FOR AMERICA!!! ) ~ BRINGS ~ REVIVAL!!!!!!!

 
LORD! I want my children to live in THE LAND OF THE FREE!  ~  AND HOME OF THE BRAVE!
 
ALL THREE  'say'. . . . . they are saved!~~~~but they do not love the church and go to church on Sunday as they once did. ((((((( draw them Lord!~~~~~back to their first love!~~~~~and make a way for me to go to church.....may!be I should rent a car on Sundays?~IONL
 
 
 
I KNOW THE LORD will make a way for me
 
I know the Lord will make a way for me
 
(((( so many things
I don't understand.
so many reasons
 
to want everything......again.....
 
to be grand.......
 
 
about our country....
I know the answer is Jesus!
about my children.....
THE ANSWER IS JESUS!!!
 
enough said
 
time to pray
time to trust
and
'only'
believe!!!
 
ionl
 


No comments:

Post a Comment