Thursday, November 14, 2013

i'm on facebook ( Jean Lewis Calhoun Ga & I'm on twitter & Pinterest

 
 
I AM A READER AND A WRITER OF POETRY
and just desire to please the Lord in my daily 'doings'
 
( 'words' just 'come to me' ) 
 
 and somehow I 'know' to write them down in a song or poem
or a devotional or just 'my thoughts' about what's going on in the world.
 
JESUS IS VERY NEAR
 
((((((( ON MARCH 29, 2013 ~~~prescious Lord, when I 'fell' and could not get up, I felt no fear, just knew to be still~~~
and after a little while I knew to start crawling across my front yard so someone
 could see me....several neighbors passed by the driveway( yet " I felt no fear " )~~~
and a neighbor passed the driveway~~~then backed up and came into the driveway( a lady & 2 young men helped me~~~and dialed the number for Kathy and I told her I fell and she & Shea came, called an ambulance, and at Floyd Medical Center in my Rome Ga I had a hip replacement surgery & now ALL  IS  FINE again~~~DIANE~~~KATHY~~~STEVEN~~~and their families are AMAZING & WONDERFUL TO ME!!!
I'm thankful dear Lord for how prescious YOU ARE to have given me these children and also I'M THANKFUL  for my sweet neighbors  PEGGY and SARA who helped me that day I fell.
BUT MOST OF ALL LORD~~~THANK YOu!!! FOR ALWAYS BEING NEAR!!! ))))))) ionl
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment